A social justice approach to diversity and inclusion can overcome past systemic discrimination
The essay must be written with reference to relevant Diversity and Inclusion academic literature. Using essay format, address the essay topics listed below:
“ A social justice approach to diversity and inclusion can overcome past systemic discrimination”
A minimum of 10 academic references in APA is required.
- Please use the readings I upload and highlight the references from the reading part.
- Other research articles you find that present conceptual or theoretical developments, qualitative research (e.g. a case study) or quantitative research (e.g. statistical data).
- Research articles may report may report overseas or Australian studies. Furthermore, the research article is at least 8 pages long
- Reliance on textbook material is not adequate; again, it is unlikely to provide the depth of analysis expected for your essay. Brief articles and material from textbooks may be used as supplementary to research articles, but are not a substitute for them
- A high level of critical analysis is expected
- Remember to acknowledge sources of all non-original ideas/concepts (not just direct quotations)
Finally, the essay should define the topic, and provide critical analysis of Diversity and Inclusion academic literature on the topic