facility the SportUNE offers (Examples: gym, pool, playing fields, group fitness classes etc.) that interests you the most and discuss the influence of different ‘External Factors’ on your decision-making process for your extent of engagement and usage of the selected facility
- Please select a facility the SportUNE offers (Examples: gym, pool, playing fields, group fitness classes etc.) that interests you the most and discuss the influence of different ‘External Factors’ on your decision-making process for your extent of engagement and usage of the selected facility.
- The discussion needs to include the influences of reference groups; the family; social class; cultural and sub-cultural aspects; and the relevance of the opinion leaders in relation to the chosen facility that SportUNE offers and your usage.
- Obviously some theories and concepts discussed in Topics 1-5 will be more relevant to this assignment.
- You must choose which ones are more relevant to your selection and usage of the facility that SportUNE offers and explain why they are more relevant.
- You must apply the concepts and theories you have learned from your reading of the text to the selected facility that SportUNE offers and integrate with the consumer decision-making process and not just list or describe them.
- Even if you are not a current user of the facilities that SportUNE offers, present a hypothetical case by selecting one particular facility and integrate your discussion with the decision-making process and to the influence of various external factors (covered in Topics 1-5).
- For more information on facilities that SportUNE offers please visit www.sportune.com.au
In your answer you must argue for why the external factors you have chosen are more important in terms of influencing your decision-making in your selection of the facility that SportUNE offers. In other words, you need to demonstrate that you understand the influence that these factors on your decision-making process in the usage of the selected facility that SportUNE offers.
You must use correct referencing of the textbook and other resources used in your assignment to pass the assignment. Use of more references may attract higher marks. Marks will be deducted for incorrect referencing and poor presentation (i.e., spelling and grammar). If there is no referencing in your assignment it will be deemed to be a case of plagiarism and the plagiarism policy will be enforced. You will receive a higher mark for applying a critical analysis to your discussion.
Please refer to the marking template below for the way in which the marks will be distributed. Also refer to the grading system outlined in this unit guide for how grades are given for the assignment.