It is generally believed that “human error” is a significant factor in most workplace accidents.
Write an essay that addresses the following: –
- The meaning of the term “human error” in respect of workplace accidents (10%).
- The range of causes of “human error” (15%).
- Outline a range of errors (including violations) that have/might have occurred in your workplace (15%).
- Review the arrangements that are in place to prevent these errors and violations occurring and to minimise their consequences when they do occur (30%).
- Make recommendations for the improvement and/or maintenance of the arrangements and, if necessary, for the introduction of new arrangements (30%).
- Credible conclusions