Please strictly follow the structure (3000 words)
Reference: 15 literature reviewed articles (2010-2015)
Introductory statement clearly indicates the main purpose of the contribution and suggests the plan of organisation, so the reader can anticipate the text that will follow.
- Describe the intervention/approach and its theoretical foundations
- What is narrative and why do we need to tell lived experience/stories?
- What is narrative therapy?
- The aim of narrative therapy?
- Its theoretical foundations
- Critically analyse the use of the intervention in mental health practice by exploring the therapeutic strengths and limitations of the approach
- Identify and discuss racial, cultural, religious and gender sensitivity needed on the part of the counsellor/therapist for your particular intervention
- Identify and discuss ethical issues that need to be considered within the client/ therapist relationship within your particular intervention
- Discuss the implications for the approach in future mental health practice.
Very useful articles
Free articles: http://dulwichcentre.com.au/articles-about-narrative-therapy/
Free articles: http://www.narrativetherapylibrary.com/free-downloads.html
Free articles: http://narrativepractices.com.au/publications/recent-publications-translated-articles