The aim of this assessment is for you to critically analyse a responsible and sustainable business. The business needs to be local and demonstrate responsible leadership. You can choose from the following organisations or choose your own.
- Orange Sky Laundry – Founders: Nic Marchesi and Lucas Patchett
- STREAT – Founders: Rebecca Scott & Kate Barrelle
- Keep Cup – CEO: Abigail Forsyth
- Who Gives a Crap – Co-Founder Simon Griffiths
- Australian Ethical Investment
- Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure – named as in the top 10 of the Annual Review of the State of CSR
in Australia and New Zealand 2016
- Our Community – one of the top 5 responsible businesses according to BCorp Assessment
- Describe what Responsible Leadership is, referring to the theories on responsible leadership
- Present an overview of the organisation and why you chose it
- In what ways does this business and/or the business leaders show responsible leadership?
- What challenges have they faced in terms of staying true to their mission and how have they dealt with them?
- What suggestions could you make to ensure the organisation continues to be successful and responsible?
- What have you learned about Responsible Leadership from undertaking this assignment?