You have been hired as a retail consultancy team for a company wanting to set up a new retail business initially in Melbourne Australia with the view to expand to other cities in Australia.
You have been hired as a retail consultancy team for a company wanting to set up a new retail business initially in Melbourne Australia with the view to expand to other cities in Australia. The planned business is a retail clothing business aimed at Professional men/women (25-35 yrs).
You are required to report on the following elements and make appropriate recommendations based on your research in each area:
• Location availability, suitability and the specific strategy planned for your choice in this area
• Appropriate marketing objectives for both physical and virtual aspects of the business taking into account your chosen target market
• A retail design proposal looking at store atmospherics, consumer psychology principles, and retail trends in Australia and OS
• The proposed management of a network of stores based on the possibility of initial success in Melbourne You will need to support all recommendations with appropriate and relevant sources.
1. Description and analysis of target market (Professional men/women 25-35 years old)
– Description is detailed and complete, while understanding of target market is clearly evident with thorough academic and industry research to support
2. Location strategies
– A suburb in the city Melbourne, Australia. Could be a suburb such as Fitzroy, Carlton, Brighton, or Yarra.
– Addresses all the major issues in a succinct manner. Effectively presents strategies with thorough academic and industry research to support.
3. Marketing Objectives
– Objectives are discussed in relation to the physical and virtual, with strong analysis based on relevant research
4. Store atmospheric plan
– A strong analytical and academic approach is taken when presenting the design proposal including all aspects requested
5. The network proposal
– There is clear evidence of research in the network section of the proposal with a strong analytical and academic approach
– Recommendations are creative and relate clearly and appropriately to the research provided in the report